Wednesday, August 19, 2009

kim chew, happy birthday~

nvr updated my blog since few days ago!
i was been so busy for these few days~
on monday, tat was kim chew(our classrap)'s birthday~
we went to Little Tree restaurant for his celebration~
after the dunner we continues ar one station~
drank beer~ the first time i tried "one shot"
feel nice~ bt easy to get drunk~ ha

now, i m going the show the photo that took by me on monday~

this one is james~ a big and tall guy~ and always shy shy one~my beloved sister/fren in my cls~
MR L~ dunno y our classmate call him so~
then most disgusting person(ha ha) in our group~
megan, top student~ playful, caring, cute~!!!
huggies~ megan likes to hug me =.=" haha
nah, they were forced to taken tis picture by ME!!!

really hav fun that day~
tis few days keep going out with all my classmate~
bt exam is in the corner d~ bt i still playing non stop~
later will go out again~
tmr too~ oh my god~

hope all the classmate and my frens all the best in this coming final~
let's pass together ya~


No comments: