Wednesday, November 10, 2010

let's get some update for my recent life~
actually i m kinda lazy to write my life in details~
so, let's make the pictures tell~
my outfit on 9/11/2010 *last day event*
the wife of Prime Minister~
our booth outside the event hall =)
i love this table so much ^^
the dessert on tea break
my big hand, took in the toilet room i love the most~
fashion show by Amber Chia's academic
live band while the closing ceremony~
my boss and my colleagues~ Sur, Ivy, and Susan =)
the shoes i love the most which bought from Fahrenheit 88

today, i went for my first day part time job after my class~
the job is busy, yet so interesting~
i think i will love it more and more~ haha
this is my outfit of today~
my fren ask, is it u are addicted in formal wear?
normal study day, u also wearing formal?

for me, i jz think this cloth are nice, so i wear it~
nth special mean for wearing it thou~ XD

two family members were adding into my KL family~
they were bought from Vivian Tan and Clive Tan~
which counted as my family in KL la~

this morning, i remove the card in between of two containers~
Clive Tan run to me and said, " dun remove the card, DUN!!!~ u will drive them crazy~"
lolx, but, who cares? XD
i still remove it~
and he was really out of his mind~
he come to me and take them inside to toilet~
he said, instead of c i torture them he prefer to let them acc him in toilet..
wat the ..... INSANE~
then after he went to his class~
i still playing them like he nvr stop me~ haha~

now i m tiring~

sleep lo everyone~ nitez

*sleep sleep and sleep*

3 comments:

Qing Qing said...

han wei~~ I like ur shoe!!!! mind i get on same with urs? haha XD will it ex? how's the job? ok?

xIIaohAan said...

qing qing, sure sure~ i dun mind to have same shoes with u~ hehe~
about RM70 for this shoes~
the job actually is quite relax, we jz keep eating over there~
when ppl come to the booth jz explain like tat~
but they seldom make booking over there~

Qing Qing said...

oooicc.. hmm.. rm70.. still ok.. by the way.. i got no idea wat outfit can match with the shoe.. haha.. but the shoe look nice!! >.< i heard tat.. Fahrenheit the, everyday also have to q.. >.<