Wednesday, April 27, 2011







hoho, here i am, AGAIN!

purpose: report my day!
it's been a busy day~
morning, awake by bro and sis on 8~
because, jie, no electric current @@ urgh, i was just went bed on 3.30am~
and then i am awake! and sit with them on my bed my room to keep them accompany..
after 1 hours, current on!
my bro told me, jie, now u can continue ur dream, we are going to gaming!
LOLX!! wat the...... forget it, i get bek to my bed, cover with my blanket, continue sleep! ha...

at the noon, after lunch, we were heading to Kluang~
to sent the trouble youngest bro bek to his school, his hostel~
here we go!!!!


accompany this two devils to have dinner and then we were back to home again~

after reach home and done my own dinner~
i started to be the maid, ford the clothes~
first time enjoying fording the clothes with Jay's 2007 concert VCD! huuu

now, i am a little bit headache and typing as a part timer blogger~ ha...
and my baby gal, yumi~ is sleeping sweetly!
OMG OMG!! what pattern is these@@

today till here, headache badly!
yumi said, goodnite everyone!!!

No comments: