Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~cleared~

i had currently cleared many things from my previous life~
cleared my assignments,
cleared my blur relationship status,
cleared my exhausting last minutes job habit~
besides than revision and classes, i m still left some free time~
the time only belong to myself, my fren and my family~
i m finally going bek warmy home by tmr~
oh my, i love my home, and i miss my home~
soon, i will be clear all my homesick for going bek and relaxing for a few days~
mommy daddy i m coming bek~

recently, my lovely mommy keep annoyed and nagged
"what is the things keeping u both from coming bek here?"
mommy, we got alot of assignment to be complete.... we miss u too okay? =)

besides than my family~
i m enjoying my current life, no more sadness, no more pathetic~
i m alone, alone without anyone who could pathetic my future life~
i m feeling glad~ the first time found myself so true~
living on the world by being my own~
love the feeling~

No comments: