Friday, July 16, 2010

relief at tis moment

passed up my ITL 1st coursework today~ feeling relief~
but i m kinda scare that my work would be reject and asked to re-do by tutor~
please, dun treat me like tat~ i will do well in 2nd coursework~ XD
recently were really living under the "worsen than the worst" conditions~
ppl said, assignment passed, it can be removed from my msn's display msg~
but i m not going to change it, cz, i love tat sentence so much!! weeew
after come bek from school, get a rest, a bath and went out dinner v my long lost "mummy"-teck hui
had a enjoyable dinner v him~ thanks ya~
and i had a nap, a very short nap, to restore my energy~
wat's the purpose? i dun know, jz dun think to sleep too much~

there is so much of things happened surrounding me~
for the person, i just can say sorry, bcz i m really love my life now~
i dun wanna change it~

gosh, ther are 2 coursework coming up and needed to hand over by next week~
busy days are coming again~
bucks up for everyone, bucks up for Foh Xiiao Haan~
after tis semester, all the things will become so piece of cake~ XD

*let's messed all the things up tonite*
taadaaaaa~~~

No comments: