Tuesday, July 13, 2010

schedule FULL T.T

hmm, i think it is really necessary for me to get a daily calender~
so that i can arrange my time perfectly~
my time for tis week is temporary full~
i spare it to assignments, weiwei's convo, baby sis's convo and yumcha v senior~
i have no time left~
everyday is busy day~
attending class, and come back and have a nap~
wake up at nite time, start do some reading and chatting~
one day passed~
how many week i had passed?
i have no idea~ jz know that, everyday passed very easily and jz like a blink of my eyes then i will lost one more day~
time is really not enough for me~
god, can u give me more??

~flowing thought of mine~
i m really damn enjoy my current life~
i m having watever i m pursuing~ except going bek hometown~ =.=
i m starting in appreciate in everything i get and those ppl which give me everything of this~
feel thankful and appreciate to everyone which ever crossed my life~
you all are the best!

my heart is filling with the warmness and love that u all gave~

*hugs and kisses*

PICK ME


You're my favorite part of the day
And every morning I look forward to me seeing your face
I just need to see it some more
Baby I'm the kind of guy who can appreciate a girl as
amazing as you
So you gotta be my baby girl

*SWEET*

No comments: