Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oh my~


our presentation is sucks to the MAX !! lol
x
fed up, but it encourage me to do it better~

things that we had chosen to do in order to console our "injured heart" is to take celebration with 8po as the reason and had a luxury meal in KLCC~
we had our lunch in a Korean Restaurant in KLCC
but, *opps, i forgot the name of the restaurant*
and then went for a short time shopping to bought the things that we needed~

huu~~ it's really makes me felt better~

we were almost lost our way when going bek for ITL class~
the things i can remember is "Jalan Tun Razak !! Jalan Tun Razak !!"
and then, we found our way bek to the school~
YEAH, we can found our way without using GPS~ GREAT!!

@my internal part@
hmm, i can't found the reason why i m feeling lonely recently~
is it because of assignment and stress?
but i m still insisting my new concept~
not to get a boyfriend in these period~
i m busy enough~ i m exhausted enough~
in a sudden, i miss my family so much, even i dare not to call back home~
i scare my tears will be dropping down~
i really dunno the reason, how could and wat is the things make me felt so down~

~hope the sun will brighten me up SOON~

and one more things, i had cut my long hair =)

~smile to myself and it do makes me feel relief~

baby han, SMILE SMILE =)

Me in latest

lunch of 4 of us~
Chai Ru, Sumin, Jessy and XiiaoHaan

No comments: