Monday, June 28, 2010

~mission complete~

finally we had done~
suffered for 24 hours, finally we had passed up our assignment~
but yet, that's is not really perfect anyway~
we missed out something and it made me felt guilty~

after bek from school i went and grabbed some lunch and watched drama before i can really get into my long lost warmy bed~
it's really been some time tat i nvr touch my bed, i think "he" missed me~ XD
i had totally slept around 4-5hours~
and i wake up v seriously headache~
i missed the calls from weili, he said he is going to tell me something of him today~ but...
next time la brother~ we still have long way to go~~ lala

~my internal part~
i feel tat i m tough today~ it's make me feel better~
because i used to be tough and i have to be tough~ ther is no one can lead on except my family~
well, sometime friends will do, but depends~
not every friends is suitable to lead on~ they will leave me one day~
so, i have to learn to settle all the things myself, hide my real emotional~
in term to protect myself from "that kind" of hurt~
ouch, it's pain~

now i m going to read the case which would be discuss on tmr~
c ya guys~

^reading, reading, and reading^

No comments: