Monday, June 14, 2010

~independent day~

just like the title i wrote~
it's an independent day to me~
i had tried the things which i wanted to do so much and never do it in my 22years~
which is, having lunch alone, shopping alone, movie alone and do everything alone by my own~
but i did it today~ i m really surprising myself in doing all the things alone today~

woke up on 10am today, feeling lazy to went class and i thought i will b skip it also~
but, i am not, i m attended it in the end~
wearing the most casual way to school, because i thought i will direct back home after class~
but, i am not, a sudden mind pop up, maybe i should go KLCC shopping and have some reading~
then i ask my schoolmate for some accompany~
sumin said no, chai ru said no, and the gang named "SK4" said no~
kk say no too, but he ask me, how could u go KLCC with "tis kind of" clothing?
eh hemp, Mr kk, wat is mean by "tis kind of" ?
whatever, i doesn't care about it~ because i suppose to be my own~

so, finally, i decided to go on my own~
to experience the "first time" of me and trying to be more independent~
so i went to get the movie ticket for myself first~
and then i went for my lunch~
sat in the middle of food court, i doesn't feel lonely as i thought~
i m feeling enjoy instead of lonely~
before go for my movie, i went to get one middle size of popcorn to myself~
but, i was unable to finish it my own~ left half and throw it~
after the movie, i went for some shopping, i was planning to buy so many things~
but ended up, i didn't get anything from there, and this is so called "window shopping" GOSH
oh ya, one thing to mention, the attitude of the staff in BodyShop is terrible~
before she showing me her attitude, i was really thinking to get some scrub and make up remover from them~
but, i return all the things back into their initially position when she talked to me~
i can get them somewhere else besides from KLCC outlet~ HEMPT

and then i m on my way bek to home~
my very first independent day to me~
now, i m hungry while waiting my sis and housemate to be awake~
i need food, need dinner~
wake up please !!!

dinner time~~~

phrase of today:

咬到烂苹果,虽然吐掉了,味道还会在嘴里徘徊;
选错了男人,虽然分开了,心痛依旧在心里发作~



photo gallery:

my lunch

hesitating, which one to buy?

reading in Kinokuniya

love their hairstyle, will bring yumi to cut it in this coming weekend XD


my popcornmy movie ticket

2 comments:

ye3 tiEn said...

alone also not bad wat =) i wanna try it XD

xIIaohAan said...

nt bad is nt bad, but my mum keep calling and ask me bek home earlier~ haha