Saturday, June 12, 2010

today for me 13/6/2010

wow, finally edited my blog after my long long "vacations"
does anyone miss me here? the answer is, no~ whatever~ XD

today, i had went through an adventure day~
with alot of fun, panic, boring, disappointment, and laugh~
i went genting with my ex-housemate,mary; and jimui, chai ru
hmm, what is the purpose we went there?
we went there for a long queue in skyway, bcz it is school holidays and we only noticed it after we saw the long queue~
went there for our lunch, 2 in 1 steamboat and bbq buffet~ RM30++ per pax~ satisfy
went there for the environment there, the cold weather, but today, it was sunny day, no strong wind and cold weather, it made me felt disappointed~ lolx
went there for some evidence which proved that we really went there today XD, pictures

and we almost forced to overnite in Genting tonite~
the reason is, we missed the bus~
we were half hour early to skyway bus stand, but we still missed the bus, why?
it's because the smartest driver put the signboard as OneUtama, tat's why we doesn get into the bus and thought that wasn't the bus for us, because our destination is in Gombak~
that's the progress that we missed the bus, aren't we brilliant enough? lolx
i called my friend to make sure whether there are any empty hotel room for us~
but she said reservation is fulled, so i called my beloved sister to ask whether they can meet us there and back to our home together after dinner at Gohtong Jaya~
they agreed, but chai ru think they will be in dangerous, so she rather take bus to Bukit Jalil and transfer to Starline Lrt~
so in no other choices, mary and me chosen to follow chai ru's plan and ask my sis and housemate fetch us in Titiwangsa Station and have our dinner together in Genting Kelang~
after dinner, mary suggested that perhaps we should go for some archery~
but we can't found the place; it might bankrupt without our notice perhaps~
then we went for pool, my sis and me in a team, mary and chai ru in a team~
it's too bad, i m still as poor as previous, doesn't have some improvement~
that's why i was counted on my sis, she isn't disappointed me at all~ XD

this is the adventure of us today~

hope everyday is happy day, sadness, leave me please!
thanks, and god blessed~ =)
to be continue...

No comments: