Sunday, June 13, 2010

the story of today~
i woke up on 2.30pm today, and start chatting with mary while waiting my sis and Willson get ready themselves and accompany us for lunch~
it's too bad, the stall i love so much was closed on that time~
so we went to wangsa maju and had our lunch, mary went bek PJ after lunch with us~

after reached in home, my sis checked on her phone and told me that ice was looking for me~
i made a call to him and he came and had a drink with me~
we were really nvr had a drink together for quite sometime~ miss da old time~
we almost chat about everything which happened on us recently and after our last meet~

afterthat, he sent me home~
and i started to edit my blog, and picture which was taken yesterday and uploaded them on facebook~
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=183559&id=701731015&l=cd9cc4e8c0
kindly give it a view and give some comment on my shooting skill ya~ XD

a phrase on today:

you are the deepest wound of me, i will never believe that i m falling so deep with you~

ppl ask:"who is the guy, and how could him hurt u so much~"
my answer is, actually i haven't meet the guy, even my ex boyfriend, he was a wound to me, but the wound is getting recover until i couldn't found the exactly position of it~
so, i m just writing based on my emotion on that time, take it easy, all my friend~ =)
i m fine~

well, another day passed, tomorrow will be a brand new day and schooling day =(
but i still have to face it~
hope that, i can become more independence, more brave, more tougher~
pray harder and harder for myself day to day~ XD

time to bath~ ewww~

photo gallery:

ice and me~

2 comments:

ye3 tiEn said...

LOL jiejie juz bath~~tat guy like ur bf haha XD so close wahaha XD (joking)

xIIaohAan said...

tell u a secret~
tat one is my daddy~ lolx~
i hate bath lo~ tat's y i always bath late~