Sunday, June 27, 2010

28/6/2010

i had an exhausted weekend~
i m living without discover wat date is today~
i m totally forgot that today was Sunday and now the time goes to Monday~
gosh, my holidays were gone, gone without any symptom~ sad sad

i was focusing in doing my Moral assignment and some outing with dear fren tis few days~
i really cnt accepted that my holidays had been passed like tat~
monday again, time to start fighting again~

i was facing my pinky lappy this whole day, and my eyes are blur in every vision now~
i m sleepy and tired, but i have to done it before i can get in my dream tonite~

about my internal part~
i m living without love recently~ but tat's nt a bad things for me perhaps~
i can make all the decision myself without worry tat someone will pissed by my decision~
i found freedom, while i m losing so many things that i had ever belonged~
i m feeling glad to get wat i m having now~

now, i m downloading the last part of our assignment~
and my line is sooo suckz~

*loading, loading and loading*

No comments: