Sunday, September 26, 2010

bek to usual~



exam had finished and holidays had also finished~
it's the time to bek to my usual pathway~
I DUN WANT!!!

but tis is not under my control~
the fact is, i have to come bek and complete it~ sigh

so, i get the bus ticket and come bek to kl continue my study life~
was raining heavily~
cnt even c the highway clearly~

finally we were reach in our home in kl~
have some chat and gossip with my housemate then start to do our own things~

now feeling sleepy while writing the blog~
brain is not functioning, dunno which words should write~
and how to write in proper English~
*although i m always writing the broken english XDD

it's the time for me to brush teeth and say hello to my bed~
hu, the weather is so cold, the first time i switch my fan at 2 instead of 5~ lol~
i think tonite will be a great nite for dreaming~
bye guys~

tmr, i m gonna attend a product training~
hope all the things go smooth~
wish me luck~~

~~sleeping, relaxing, and dreaming~~

No comments: