Tuesday, September 28, 2010

opps, i m here~
and i m skipped my today class for nothing~

yesterday i went for a product training~
the first time i found myself can be so torpid and shy while i m trying to promote the product to my boss~ haha
i was used to be a talkative gal~
but also the first time i found the passion on my life~
i felt like wanna achieve those personal achievement~
i start to love my life which not just for study, loves, movies, games but also work~
i can work and to support my own living expenses now~
although mummy still giving, but i can get watever i wants if i m affordable~
WOOT~

after the training, i joined my sis and yinyeh at KLCC~
for lunch and also for a movie that i wished to watch since long time ago~
which is STEP UP3
highly recommended tis movie, the best movie i watched in 2010~
i love the way they dance, love their passion on wat they wanted to do and to achieve it~

by the way, there were 5 little angmo gals who sitting in front of us~
their reaction is very big in watching this movie~
stand up and claps their hands, make some victory noise when the PIRATES is getting the champion~
found they were so cute and so true~
it makes me feel quite enjoy in watching tis movie~
BUT, y.y was sleeping in the beginning of the movie started~ XDD
we tease on her until today~ lol
such long gas la~ haha

hmm, i really need to start my studies earlier in tis sem~
i still feeling like to go UK with all my cute classmate ^^
but, i m feeling really sleepy now~~ *yawn*

*drama, gaming, and chatting*
and continue put my books aside
(*.*)"

No comments: