Saturday, August 27, 2011

exam getting closer!


oh, it's time for me to blogging again..
after all assignment passed up and had some fun in London, Liverpool and etc..
again, it's the time to work it out..
the exam is around the corner..
everyone are trying their best to be the best in their last exam in their academic life..
i am so with them too. :D

but, currently facing a real huge problem..
i am SICK.. D**N~~~
i am trying my very best to get up from the bed today and forced myself start a lil bit reading to comfort my guilty heart..
i cnt eat anything i love, such as BBQ chicken, spicy fried mee, and etc..
i can only eat mee soup, and tons of water.. OH MY.. what a life..

the last exam, i should be enjoy it to the max..
but i ain't..
the stressful feeling is coming bek again..
and i was alil bit sensitive toward him again..
he was so innocent to be bear with me during these days..

OH GOSH, i had to bath and get into my bed already..
and i am successfully drag two big man to go library with me..
i need the power of FOCUS!
god, empower it to me.. and i will really do appreciate it to the MAX..
goodnite UK and goodmorning MALAYSIA!!

blogged with loves,
xiiaohaan =D

No comments: