Sunday, October 24, 2010

the begining of this blog, please forgive me for release my big SIGH~
cz, i m now reaching in kl home~
i was left my warm and lovely home and bek to kl AGAIN~
god know i m forced, but, wat to do? hehe

let's share something during my holidays~
i had bought many things to yumi and i brought it bek~
comb her hair use the latest comb i bought for her~~
wear the clothes that i bought for her~
when i saw she shaking her tails and come to me~
i feel warm and satisfy~
jz like all the trouble was gone, jz because she is right in front of me~
she loves tis bottle~
with her messy hair
i love this photo, she looks cute
old woman, as my daddy always said~
the way my baby slp~

my parents are become more and more cheerful~
i m wondering is it bcz of yumi~
but i can see that they likes yumi alot, and treat her like their granddaughter~
their attitude to yumi now is totally different from the attitude they had b4 i brought her home~

i m feeling happiness to have a daughter like yumi~
and have the parents like my parents do~
i oso love my sibling, although we will having some argument~
but, u know, u are the best one for me~
u know i love u all, i really do~~


one more thing. i finally continue to read the book of The Twilight Saga: The breaking dawn~
love the characteristic of Edward Cullen~
how nice that i could have a man like tat~
but, before i get the right man, i have to learn how to be more independent~
i should have lean on myself b4 i can lean on anyone~
cheers xiiaohaan~

now, i m gonna enjoying my movie and my dinner~
c ya guys, have a good night~

*drama, dinner and chatting*

No comments: