Monday, October 11, 2010

went for few gathering in JB~
friday, meet my fren - khwee and went to danga bay after dinner~
the little monkey of the mini zoo in danga bay ^^

staying my 亲爱的's house for few days~
although i was allergy due to the doggie's fur~
but, overall, i was enjoyed~
big head wawa
格格~
旺旺yaya and me~wawa and me~ *with the swollen eyes*

they makes me miss my baby so much~
mummy and baby yumi~ my daughter is cute rite? XD

today after class and went dinner v my "S.H.E" gang =.= also with my sis gang~
we went to AU2 for Sushi King~ because of the Sushi Bonanza~
after reach home and shower, i start tidy up my notes and packed them well~
i packed the 4 subjects into different color files~ weeee~

the line is very unstable and slow~
it took me quite some time to done my blogging today~
here is my another day~
cheers~

*sleepy, drama, and reading*
nite everyone~ ^^

No comments: