Tuesday, October 5, 2010

blogging blogging after one week left~
i was busy on last weekend~
nvr been so meaningful~
i mean, my work~
work as promoter in HOMEDEC (dunno if i spell it right) lol
get some new fren and left something behind~
tat was fun!!
had lunch alone, went work alone, bek alone, and i love to being alone~
the scene i had taken after i finish my work on the first day~

many things i have to left behind~
no matter i m willingness or been forced~
i admit, i still care~ but, there is no making any sense anymore~
whoever mind if i still care?

be focus on wat i m doing~
be nicer to myself~
loving myself more and more, day by day~

while time passed, i will be used~
i will recover, as the person i used to be~

*fighting, fighting, and fighting*

for myself, and for the person who loves me

2 comments:

Qing Qing said...

haha XD yaya.. be tough girl.. i know u love me.. wahaha XD

xIIaohAan said...

yea~ i always love u~ dun u think so? XD